Enjoy spectacular living on the water’s edge at Aqua, undoubtedly the most desirable address on the Rhodes Peninsula, a home designed to truly embrace its premium waterfront position.
Aqua is Meriton’s exclusive waterside residential community housing a boutique selection of just 68 oversized apartments, many with dual aspect water views – complete and ready for you to make your home.
A selection of single and dual level apartments with huge open plan living areas that flow seamlessly onto large, enclosed entertainer terraces, wrap-around balconies or wonderful garden courtyards.
Choose from a stylish selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments, plus five luxury penthouses offering up to 247 sqm2 internally. Many also feature generous study rooms that double as guest, media or home office rooms for extra versatile space when you need it.
- Timeless contemporary architecture opens up to abundant sun, light and air with walls of full-height glass inviting the panoramic vistas right into the heart of the homes.
- A selection of single and dual level apartments with huge open plan living areas that flow seamlessly onto large, enclosed entertainer terraces, wrap-around balconies or wonderful garden courtyards
- Brand new Smeg appliances, plush carpets, roller blinds, energy saving LED down-lights, air-conditioning and contemporary bathroom designs.
- Many apartments feature study rooms for extra versatile space when you need it.
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, security parking with lift access, many apartments come with a lock-up garage
- Provisions for super-fast broadband and pay TV with fibre optic cabling
- Secure building access with intercom
- Renovated, complete and ready to move in
Two contemporary buildings rising six storeys, perfectly positioned to showcase uninterrupted views over Homebush Bay and the Parramatta River. It’s a cherished setting, just footsteps to Mill Park and the foreshore walk and cycle path offering seamless connections to the peninsula’s sweeping waterfront surrounds, its rolling parklands and the highly prized convenience of Rhodes’ major retailing and leisure hub as well as its extensive doorstep transport network.
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
Convenient and Waterfront Living
- Enjoy your week-day commute with trains and buses to the CBD just minutes from your doorstep, leaving you more free time to spend enjoying the benefits of waterfront living.
- Dedicated onsite building manager and 24 hour security
- Landscaped gardens and onsite maintenance
- The foreshore cycle and footpath on your doorstep connecting to Sydney Olympic Park
- A short stroll to the Bus Stop 130m, Bennelong Bridge 700m, Wentworth Point bridge 700m, Rhodes Train Station 800m and Meadowbank Ferry Wharf 900m
- Moments to Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre 1.3km, Top Ryde City Shopping Centre 2.9km, DFO Homebush 3.9km, Sydney Markets 6.5km, Macquarie Shopping Centre 8.2km, Birkenhead Point Outlet 10.6km
Top schools and universities
- Rhodes Central Preschool Kindergarten 300m, TAFE NSW Meadowbank 1.3km, Concord West Public School 2.0km, MLC School 6.4km, Santa Sabina College 6.8km, Macquarie University 8.3km, University of Western Sydney 10km Fort Street Selective High School 12.1km, Trinity Grammar School 12.7km, Sydney University 14km