TEMPUS RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- Tempus Residential Estate is part of the tranquil district just south of Robina CBD, that revolves around the education, convenience and lifestyle of the Robina Town Centre Catchment Area
- This fantastic location is surrounded by great communities and schools, it’s a fantastic place to raise your family or downsize to a more streamlined life
- Tempus Residential Estate is in an urban location which is close to the Pacific Motorway, Robina Town Shopping Centre, Robina Hospital, Robina Train Station also neighbouring Somerset College, King’s Christian College and Clover Hill Primary School
- Tempus Residential Estate boasts a collection of 83, four bedroom plus two car townhomes within a private and gated enclave adjacent to Somerset College
- Various plan types ranging in size from 177m2 – 217m2
- Some homes feature two living areas and a separate study
- Tempus will be built on a site encompassing 13 hectares of land
- Designed by Award Winning Architects – BDA. Established in 1998, BDA is a mid-sized award winning architectural practice based on the Gold Coast, Australia and Singapore and Malaysia. They are a youthful and enthusiastic practice who like to look beyond the known and explore new ideas. We have an international reputation for design quality, environmental awareness and innovation. The practice maintains three studios – Urban Design, Architecture and Interiors. Our approach is to ensure a consistent and integrated design vision from the ‘big picture’ to the architectural built form and associated interiors.
- The inspiration for the homes is both the natural context and coastal character of the Gold Coast. The homes have been designed to have a cohesive character where the look and form of the buildings work in concert to create a light and open modern look. The use of render, weatherboards, overhangs, eaves and natural materials are carefully considered to create interesting buildings that relate to the neighbourhood’s natural Coastal context.
- This unique site has two outlooks, the creek and the forest. The homes have been master planned so that no home looks into another home to create private outdoor yards and living areas. All of the homes have been designed to look into the creek or the forest and have been designed to permit cross ventilation permitting lovely sea breezes through the home. The creek and valley to the north and east results in sea breezes from this direction with natural protection from the Western aspect. Ample visitor car parking is provided (1 car for every 2 dwellings) throughout the project.
- These townhomes are designed to maximize natural light, they are spread along a new, private residential street that curves through the environment.
- Beautiful park connectivity to Wyangan Creek through meandering walking trails throughout the estate.
SPECIFICATIONS & FINISHES
- Ducted air conditioning
- 2 car lock up garage
- Tiled living areas and outdoor areas
- Gourmet kitchen with functional design and reconstituted stone bench tops
- Bosch Stainless Steel appliances with energy efficient hotplates
- 2.7m ceiling height to ground level, 2.5 metre ceiling height to upper level
- Well thought out design and living options
- Energy efficient gas
Choice of two colour schemes
- BBQ Pavilion
- Secure gated entrance with remote access to entrance
- Close to leading private and public school- Somerset College, King’s Christian College, Clover Hill Primary School, All Saints Anglican School and Bond University
- Anticipated completion April – June 2020