Welcome to the style, comfort and luxury of Element, the latest release within Meriton’s stunning resort-style community at The Retreat. Nestled in its lush parkland setting, it offers signature living in one of the most dynamic live-work-play precincts in Sydney today.
Each residence is built for a lifetime of comfort with every element showcasing Meriton’s renowned attention to detail, innovative design, oversized apartments and high-quality finishes.
Only 650m to Olympic Park Train Station and on the doorstep of the proposed Parramatta Light Rail, Element offers impressive returns for those seeking a quality home or investment in a sought-after and convenient setting.
- All apartments feature large format 600 x 600 limestone look tiles flowing through living areas that continue into the bathrooms and balconies, accentuating the open plan designs
- Oversized apartments, perfect for entertaining with open-plan living areas seamlessly flowing onto spacious balconies, private courtyards or rooftop terrace
- 80% of the residences enjoy ideal corner aspects with many boasting district CBD views and lovely green outlooks over Element’s lush central park.
- A vast range of functional layouts with many featuring extra-large study rooms of bedroom-sized proportions with a window.
- Many apartments feature extra-large study rooms of bedroom-sized proportions with a window
- Provisions for super-fast broadband and pay TV with fibre optic cabling
- Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry
- Integrated reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Sustainable features such as LED downlights and water saving fixtures
- Low maintenance limestone-inspired tiles throughout the open plan kitchen, living and bathroom areas
- Comprehensive security including intercom and CCTV cameras
- Premium finishes in the kitchen boasting 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, and SMEG appliances including a ducted range hood, gas cooktop, semi-integrated dishwasher and microwave oven
- Glistening smokey mirror splashback, Caesarstone benchtop and under-bench sink
- Polyurethane, full-height cabinetry and soft-closing drawers complete the design for a premium feel
- Clean-edged polished chrome tapware and fittings
- All two and three bedroom layouts feature an island bench
- Mirrored built-in wardrobes with ample storage in all bedrooms
- Luxurious wool-blend carpet
- Sophisticated neutral colour palette creates a truly relaxing backdrop
- Luxurious freestanding bath
- Frameless glass showers with polished chrome fixtures
- Mirrored enclosed cabinetry with gloss black tile frame and polytec open shelving provides ample storage
Facilities, childcare & landscaping
- Grand 2,000sqm central park footsteps from Element designed with seating pods, children’s play equipment, extensive turfed areas and both pedestrian and cycle pathways
- Resort-style living with a 20m heated indoor pool, sauna and spa, and superbly equipped gym
- Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access and comprehensive security network including apartment intercom
- Community initiatives include car share facilities and bike storage
- Onsite childcare centre
- Dedicated on-site building management to lease properties, inspect grounds, facilities and conduct all maintenance
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
Location, transport, schools & employment:
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf ferry services up Parramatta River to North Sydney or Circular Quay in just 30 minutes
- The exciting WestConnex project which will see the M4 widening between Homebush and Parramatta and a tunnel from Homebush to Haberfield
- Surrounded by numerous shopping destinations including Direct Factory Outlet, Rhodes Shopping Centre and Westfield Parramatta
- In the heart of Sydney’s largest entertainment precinct, Sydney Olympic Park, which is home to ANZ Stadium, Qudos Bank Arena, Spotless Stadium and Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre and Sports Centre
- Surrounded by Sydney’s finest schools and universities including University of Western Sydney, Australian Catholic University, James Ruse Selective High School, The Kings School, MLC Sydney, Santa Sabina College, Meriden and Trinity College
- Bicentennial Park is just a 15-minute walk from the ground level featuring 40 hectares of beautiful parklands with gentle hills, playgrounds, bike and walking paths, picnic areas with shelters and BBQ areas, café and lakeside meadows
Future development of the area
- The NSW Governments’ Carter Street Precinct Development Control Plan will see the transformation of this precinct into a premier commercial and residential district with Meriton’s The Retreat at the heart.
- The Carter Street precinct will see the creation of a walkable urban community comprising a vibrant main street at Uhrig Road with generous footpaths for outdoor café seating, a 12,000sqm village square and high-quality landscaping.
- A new primary school with playing fields and 2.98-hectare park for recreation will provide extensive open space
- Master Plan 2030 will make Sydney Olympic Park not only a premium destination for major events, recreational and entertainment activities but also a world-class centre with 6,000 new dwellings, up to 14,000 new residents and 31,500 jobs.