Rising 12 storeys, Escada is home to just 111 apartments placing it amongst the very few boutique living opportunities available in Mascot. Escada is destined to be one of the most alluring buildings in Mascot, bringing a new standard of luxury boutique living to this thriving hub. From your stylish apartment, complete with the latest European fixtures and fittings, enjoy rare, never-to-be-built-out views north-east toward the Sydney CBD skyline and to the east and over the district towards Botany Bay. These unconstrained vistas amplify the oversized layouts, ranging up to 107m2 internally, and create an uplifting backdrop for the diverse range of one, two and three-bedroom apartments within.
Positioned less than 5km from Sydney CBD and the domestic and international airports, Mascot is a vibrant lifestyle hub where the culinary and retail scene is one of Sydney’s most visited hotspots. Warehouses and corner stores have been transformed into bakers and cafes while the new town centre at Meriton Retail Precinct – Mascot Central places village shopping a short stroll from home. Escada is just a 400m walk to Mascot Train Station where the CBD is a mere 8 minute train ride away with only 2 stops to Central Station. Across the road from Mascot Oval, Escada places you at the heart of Sydney life.
- Breathtaking views with approximately 30% of apartments capturing north-eastern glimpses of the Sydney CBD skyline and never-to-be-built-out southern and eastern aspects with district views from level six upward and Botany Bay water views from level eight upward.
- Thoughtful planning ensures over 70% of apartments enjoy square functional layouts, and select feature a large study room complete with a window and air conditioning
- Dual aspect and corner layouts ensure apartments benefit from natural light and receive natural cross flow ventilation
- Oversized 900 x 450 European tiles flow throughout the kitchen, living and bathroom areas accentuating the open plan design, and create a remarkable practicality
- Provisions for super-fast broadband and pay TV with fibre optic cabling in the living areas and bedrooms
- Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures apartments are cool in summer and warm in winter
- Comprehensive security including video intercom and CCTV cameras
- Sustainable features such as LED downlights and water savings fixtures
- Superior thermal and sound protection via acoustically engineered glazing throughout the whole development
- Premium SMEG stainless steel appliances including concealed ducted undermount rangehood, gas cooktop, oven, microwave with black glass, and fully integrated dishwasher
- Caesarstone benchtop and splashback in a contemporary grey marble finish
- Dual coloured soft-closing, full height cabinetry in satin finish, black polyurethane and antico oak Polytec
- Contemporary extras set these kitchens apart such as black surface mounted downlights, brushed nickel mixer and LED strip lighting under the top cupboards highlight the striking splashback
- Refrigerator water line available
- Frameless glass showers are fitted with recessed shelves and brushed nickel dual rainwater shower heads
- Striking ceramic freestanding bath serves as a centrepiece in ensuites
- Stylish brushed nickel and fittings including wall mounted mixers
- Wall mounted mirrored shaving cabinet with ample storage and LED strip lighting
- Secure resident and visitor car parking with direct lift access and bike racks
- Comprehensive security network including apartment intercom
- Residents-only level 1 landscaped gardens features alfresco dining area, BBQ facilities, extensive turfed space and lush garden beds
- Direct lift access to each level and comprehensive security network including apartment intercom.
- Rising 12 storeys, Escada is home to just 111 apartments placing it amongst the very few boutique living opportunities available in Mascot.
- The striking design, skillfully created by renowned architects DKO, ensures Escada will be one of Mascot’s most iconic buildings, drawing inspiration from the vibrant inner-city setting and people’s growing desire for naturally-inspired luxury living environments.
- A modern palette of patterned precast shapes the exterior of the building, which is offset by clean full height, acoustically engineered glazed windows designed to provide you with a serene living environment and capture the stunning views
- Some apartments have additional storage
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
- From Mascot station, it’s 5 minutes to the CBD, the harbour and Sydney airport. Two train stops to Central and three stops to heart of the CBD, this is now one of Sydney’s most connected inner-city villages.
- Enjoy access to a lifestyle that this great city has to offer including Sydney Park, Gunyama Park and Aquatic Centre, Moore Park Golf, SCG and Eastern Suburbs beaches – all within an easy commute.
- Surrounded by a vast spread of palatable restaurants and artisan bakeries, start your day with breakfast at a nearby cafe or savour a long lunch at The Grounds, your local healthy eatery. A select number of top restaurants are also planned to open in this enclave of trendy eateries.
- With numerous top performing schools and universities within a 5 kilometre radius, such as Sydney University, Newington College and Sydney Girls High School, and the local primary school just a few minutes’ walk from home, Escada is the perfect setting for both families and young professionals.
- Meriton’s brand new 5,000sqm retail development, Mascot Central, is just an 450m walk from Escada. Featuring a Woolworths and 16 food and lifestyle speciality retailers, this alfresco retail village has been designed as the local shopping hub for Mascot’s rapidly expanding community.