Spectrum presents 367 spacious apartments across four boutique residential towers enjoying due North Eastern views towards the Sydney city skyline, and internally over the vast
landscaped gardens through floor-to ceiling glass windows.
Set on a prime corner position with three street frontages, Spectrums colours will flourish with its sanctuary-like podium gardens, beautiful parklands and enviable position at the centre of an increasingly vibrant inner-city neighbourhood.
Spectrum will take shape 100 metres from Mascot train station and will be within easy reach of universities, colleges and schools only 5km from Sydney CBD.
Spectrum’s masterfully conceived interiors exude elegance, providing a lifetime of desirable comfort.
Designer living areas:
- All apartments are designed to maximise natural light throughout the year, with floor to ceiling glass
- Large format tiles featured throughout living/dining and kitchen areas
- Integrated reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Frameless, smoky mirrored built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Media hub in most apartments
- Provisions for broadband internet and pay TV
- Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry
- Modern kitchens feature SMEG stainless-steel appliances including microwave and integrated dishwasher
- SMEG cooktop, oven with black glass and undermount ducted rangehood
- Black Smokey Mirror splashback and caesarstone benchtops for lasting quality
- Polyurethane cabinetry and soft-closing drawers for a premium feel
- Luxurious freestanding bath as a centrepiece in ensuites
- Frameless glass showers with polished chrome fixtures
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles with feature tiles
- Wall-mounted basin and toilet suites with concealed cistern
- Custom Meriton wall-mounted white cabinet with full mirror doors
With easy access to Spectrum’s ultimate resort facilities, you can ensure your family or friends will be entertained with a variety of leisure activities all year round.
- Each tower has a warm welcoming lobby and security access
- 1,200sqm of Lush landscaped parklands and manicured podium gardens
- Indoor aquatic centre including heated lap pool, spa and sauna
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- A superior level of service with a dedicated on-site building manager
- Secure undercover resident parking with lift access and visitor parking
Meriton takes conservation and environmental impact seriously. We’ve worked closely with local councils, governments and suppliers to ensure Spectrum’s luxury apartments tread lightly on the earth. These measures not only contribute to the public good, but also significantly reduce your strata levies and utility bills.
- Spectrum has a 4.5-star average thermal comfort rating*
- Water saving initiatives with-in the apartments and common areas reduce water consumption by up to 40 per cent, the equivalent of 7 x 50m swimming pools^
- Energy saving initiatives reduce energy consumption by up to 20 per cent, equivalent to removing 105 cars off the road †
- A Hebel wall system is used in-between neighbouring apartments: Hebal improves energy efficiency, has excellent sound proofing properties and is fire and pest resistant
- All glass windows and doors have a solar tint to reduce heat variants in the summer months
- Apartments are fitted with energy efficient globes and a central hot water system reducing your bills and greenhouse gas emissions.
* These figures are averaged out across all apartments. The star performance is assessed on approved house energy modelling software. ^ Compared to the average pre-BASIX building. † The listed savings are benchmarked against a typical pre-BASIX building. The savings calculations are based on the Department of Planning and Environment’s average energy use per person and the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ average occupancy rates.
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
South Sydney’s transformation over recent years has seen it emerge as a wonderfully vibrant, cosmopolitan region, full of colour and diversity. Mascot’s airport-link train station is only 100m away, offering frequent services to Sydney Airport, the City and surrounding areas. A thriving business community is located at your doorstep, with diverse employment opportunities from almost 900 businesses based in the area.
- Meriton’s Mascot Central Retail Precinct with Woolworths
- Homemaker centres and factory outlets
- Minutes to Sydney CBD
- Close to domestic and international airport
- Within reach is Bourke Road, Gardeners Road M5 and Princes Highway