Vue Terrace Homes is a secure, gated community in the heart of vibrant, sought-after Robina.
The heart of Gold Coast City, Robina is home to Gold Coast’s best private schools, major shopping and employment hub Robina Town Centre, a medical precinct, Cbus Super Stadium and many public parklands and green spaces, connected by picturesque waterside walkways.
Vue enjoys a premiere position alongside Robina City Parklands – currently undergoing a multi-million dollar transformation. Vue residents will benefit from exclusive, gated access into this major community parkland, set to become the ‘Central Park’ of Gold Coast City.
All homes are 3 bedrooms plus media room, over two levels with a choice of modern interior schemes. Homes feature three levels of security from the main community gate, to home security features including video intercom.
Final completed, premium homes are selling very quickly, this is your last chance to buy new direct from award-winning master developer Robina Group. Vue Terrace Homes is the latest chapter in the four-decade master planned community success story of Robina.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- NBN Fibre-ready connectivity
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Downstairs powder room
- Second upstairs living/media room
- European appliances
- High quality finishes & fixtures
- Classic & timeless interior schemes
- Private landscaped courtyards
- 2 car spaces to every home
- Exclusive gated community
- Secure intercom access
- Resident manager
- Large pool with shallow zone
- Outdoor poolside relaxation zones of decking and grass
- Barbeque areas with covered, built-in seating
- Direct access to Robina City Parklands
Vue facilities and grounds are maintained by a Resident Manager, leaving you more time to relax and enjoy life.
Vue Terrance Homes will be located in the heart of Robina, just:
- I kilometre to Robina Town Centre
- 300 metres to Robina Train Station & bus interchange
- 600 metres to Robina Public Hospital & Robina Private Hospital, part of an expanding medical hub
- 5 minutes drive to Bond University’s main campus
- 120 metres to Bond University’s Institute of Health & Sport
- 5 minutes to all Saints Anglican School and Somerset College, two of Queensland’s highest academically ranking schools
- 10 minutes drive to Burleigh Heads: beach, café, restaurant and live music hot spot
- 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- 50 minutes drive or 1 hour via direct train link to Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Airport
- 50 minutes drive to Byron Bay